National RTAP's newest product, the online Marketing Transit Toolkit
, is designed to help rural and tribal transit systems (particularly those without dedicated marketing staff) develop or enhance their marketing plans and implement various marketing strategies. It provides a wealth of information, tools, and resources, but you can also just focus on what you need and jump right to those sections of the toolkit.
The Marketing Transit Toolkit includes:
- How-to Guide for marketing your services
- Marketing Plan Worksheets to help you with your goals, budget, strategies, etc.
- Microsoft Publisher Templates for passenger guides, route maps, flyers, posters, and more
- Photo Library - more than 50 copyright-free transit photos
- Graphics Library - transit icons and professional illustrations
- Instructions on how to use the tools above, take photos, write news releases, and more
Check out the toolkit today to see how it can help you increase ridership, raise awareness of your transit system, increase community support, and even satisfy funding requirements.
Two webinars will be held next month to introduce the toolkit: an Overview Webinar on Thursday, November 5 and a Demonstration Webinar on Tuesday, November 17, both at 2:30pm ET. Mark your calendar and register now
As with all National RTAP products, the Marketing Transit Toolkit is free of charge. To access the toolkit go to nationalrtap.org/marketingtoolkit
. The homepage provides a helpful toolkit overview.
The Marketing Transit Toolkit was developed for National RTAP by Selena Barlow of Transit Marketing LLC, with the help of the following National RTAP Review Board Members: Deb Dauenhauer, John Edmondson, Louis Friend, George Levitsky, Ryan Marshall, Dean Nakagawa, and Zenotha Robinson.