National RTAP EventShare is a free, web-based application that enables you to share and search for events. As the EventShare administrator, you can create an online calendar for your website, where you can post events in an electronic, user-friendly format for your customers and partners. You can also share your events globally with other organizations using National RTAP EventShare, connecting all users to events taking place nationwide. EventShare viewers can search for events and share them with friends and colleagues. Read the Getting Started Guide to learn more about how to start using EventShare!
• User-friendly administrative dashboard for adding and editing events
• Day, week and month calendar user views
• Search options to filter events by organization, type and date range
• Featured events section to highlight special events
• Ability to email the event to your own Outlook inbox or that of a colleague
• Share events with National RTAP EventShare users across the country
• Access information about National RTAP events and events of other EventShare users
• Add a thumbnail to personalize your events
Your website visitors can view events by month, week and day.
Your website visitors can also search for events by date, type and topic.
You, the administrator, can code your events as ‘featured,’ highlighting the event by placing it in the ‘Featured Events’ section.
Get Started Today!
Get started using EventShare today by creating a new Cloud account or logging into your existing Cloud account:
Have you already started using EventShare and need technical assistance? Visit the National RTAP in the Cloud Support Center!