ProcurementPRO is a free web-based application that guides rural and Tribal grantees and state DOTs through FTA procurement procedures. Using basic project information entered by the user, the program provides the required Federal clauses and certifications that must be included in procurement documents. In addition to the Federal clauses and certifications, the program provides helpful check lists and guidance. The printed document is also a great template for your procurement file. In six easy steps and less than a few minutes, ProcurementPRO does what it may have taken you days or weeks to do. Read the Getting Started Guide to learn more about how to start using ProcurementPRO!
• Six easy steps
• User-friendly interface
• Choose your procurement method based on type and cost threshold
• Receive the necessary Federal clauses and certifications
• Comes with check lists and guidance based on FTA Circular 4220.1F
• Save and archive projects in the National RTAP Cloud
• Create a procurement document template to which you can add other documentation generated during the procurement process
• Two versions: full version to save to the National RTAP Cloud and a quick version (QuickPRO) if you just need the Federal clauses and certifications
• FTA procurement requirements are monitored by a procurement specialist to ensure ProcurementPRO application is always up to date
• Infrastructure (portal) available to include state, tribal and local government procurement requirements
ProcurementPRO is a six-step process:
Steps 5 and 6 are related to the final document that is produced by ProcurementPRO, which includes the Federal clauses and certifications based on the information you input in Steps 1-4.
Get Started Today!
Get started using The National RTAP Cloud today by creating a new Cloud account or logging into your existing Cloud account:
Cloud Sign up Cloud Login
Have you already started using The National RTAP Cloud and need technical assistance? Visit the National RTAP in the Cloud Support Center!